PSC to release the Quarterly Bulletin Titled the Pulse of the Public Service for the period 01 July to 30 September 2020
26 November 2020
The Public Service Commission (PSC) will host a virtual media briefing on the Quarterly Bulletin titled: The Pulse of the Public Service. The Quarterly Bulletin will focus on amongst others, the following:
- Non-payment of government suppliers by departments;
- Creating a conducive working environment in the Public Service while navigating the challenges of COVID-19;
- Assessment of Service Levels of Emergency Repairs at Schools in the Western Cape;
- Complaints and grievances handled by the PSC during the quarter;
- Ethical matters in the Public Service.
The virtual media briefing will take place as follows:
Thursday, 26 November 2020
||14h00 - 15h00
||Ronnie Mamoepa Press Room, Tshedimosetso House (GCIS), 1035 Francis
Baard Street, Hatfield
NB: There will be a video link to Imbizo Media Centre, 120 Plein Street, Parliament in Cape Town.
Media Participation:Journalists may view the briefing via live streaming on the links below.
||Humphrey Ramafoko - 0827821730
||Zodwa Jiya - 064 836 8014
Issued by the Public Service Commission
National Anti-Corruption Hotline: 0800 701 701