How do I make a complaint or offer a compliment?

If you have any comments you would like to send or share with us, please :

Send us an e-mail (Click here)


Contact the office of the Public Service Commission's Communication Officer on  012 352 1196


Complete the ELECTRONIC FEEDBACK FORM (click here)

Referring complaints to the correct people

If your complaint relates to Service Delivery in your area ,kindly contact the Presidential Hotline  17737 (toll-free from a landline)
Whistle-blowing (for example, a public servant soliciting bribe for a service ), Kindly contact the National Anti-Corruption Hotline on 0800 701 701



 Complaints & Compliments Form | Webmail | Disclaimer | Sitemap | Links